Home design, Earthquake Resistant Homes: wooden houses: the concept of earthquake resistant buildings
The surprising Earthquake Resistant Homes picture above, is part of wooden houses: the concept of earthquake resistant buildings editorial, which is categorized within Home design. Published at January 08th, 2013 00:17:09 AM by Astrid Myklebust, with total 6 pictures.
Labelled as concept earthquake resistant buildings object as well as earthquake proof house discussion plus normal house earthquake proof topic or earthquake resistant homes discussion along with structure of an earthquake building area of interest, earthquake resistant building design discussion and Home design, So don't forget to check out the main article in wooden houses: the concept of earthquake resistant buildings
wooden houses: the concept of earthquake resistant buildings Excerpt:
STRUCTURAL DAMAGE LEVEL IS
- Large cracks (crack width is greater than 0.6 cm) on the wall;
- Crack spread wide in many places, such as load bearers on walls, columns; chimney tilted, and collapsed;
- The ability of structures to carry the burden has been reduced in part;
- Suitable function / habitation.
- restoration and retrofitting of the structure (strenghtening) to withstand earthquake loads;
- repair (repair) in architecture;
- habitable buildings emptied and returned after the restoration process is complete.
WEIGHT OF STRUCTURAL DAMAGE
- Wall split and collapse burden bearer;
- A separate building due to failure of fastener elements;
- Approximately 50% of the main elements were damaged;
- Not feasible functions / habitation.
ACTION: tear down the building. Or do a thorough restoration and retrofitting of buildings inhabited before returning. In conditions such damage, the building became very dangerous and should be vacated
|All contents published under GNU General Public License.|
©2014 Tapja.com : Home design & Interior Ideas. All Rights Reserved